Saturday, October 17, 2009

New Sunday Scripture Study Blog!

I've been wanting to do this for a while, but last night I got an unexpected burst of energy and decided to create a discussion blog for my website, Sunday Scripture Study for Catholics. I had a discussion page there at one time and, even though it was fairly well visited, it got to be too hard to moderate, what with my limited (O.K., non-existent) web management skills and constant spam attacks. The new blog is located here, and linked on the sidebar on this blog, and on the website. (BTW, Carol has been slaving away on a complete re-design of the website. I've gotten a peek at it under the curtain, and I'm pleased as to how it is turning out. I hope you are too!)

Anyway, give it a visit and let me know what you think. It's pretty spartan right now, being brand new and all, but my plan at this point is to post the weekly Sunday Scripture study there rather than on this blog and open it up there for discussion. Eventually, I'd like to post other Catholic Scripture related posts, links, and resources there -- but one step at a time. If you have any comments or suggestions, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment