Monday, May 25, 2009

Eat This, Not That!

This is my new favorite book for making smart eating choices and losing weight. As someone who eats a lot of fast food at work and when on the go, this book has proven to be an invaluable reference for me (I keep a copy in my work truck and carry it with me on the weekends and when traveling). It basically tells you, restaurant by restaurant, what entrees and combos you should avoid and what you can healthily substitute instead. No more counting calories or trying to figure out what is least fattening -- and you aren't stuck eating salads or tiny portions. I always get full or can fill it out with a piece of fruit or some unsalted nuts.

So far, without really trying, I've almost lost 5 lbs. in two weeks and I'm not sick of it yet. Here's a link to the website that gives you an idea of what kind of choices you have. I picked up the book at Costco for around $11. Best $11 bucks I ever spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment